CUSTOM FAMILY OFFICE
As individuals’ wealth grows, so does the complexity of their personal and family affairs. From managing a portfolio of investments, property and other leisure assets to doing financial and estate planning to paying bills to fulfilling philanthropic goals, looking after a family’s affairs is like running a sophisticated business. This prohibits many family leaders from spending time with loved ones, pursuing aspirations, or starting new ventures.
We combine the focus of a single-family office with the scale of a multi-family office.
Before suggesting any services or investments, we start by listening. We identify your complexities. We help prioritize your goals and aspirations. Only then can we build custom solutions to effectively govern your family’s affairs.
We envelop you in our business infrastructure, and our domain experts become your personal board of directors.
Our experienced and highly-collaborative team works with many families in navigating the challenges that are unique to their situation. Working with multiple generations, we customize our approach to ensure every family member is properly informed and represented. We get to know those things most important to your family and then coordinate our counsel to meet those needs.
We understand the complexities of significant wealth, and our goal is to uniquely serve your family in an effective, transparent, and comprehensive manner so that you are free to pursue your passions and aspirations.
Each family’s suite of solutions is different. Among the many services we offer includes:
- Family Governance & Board Development
- Transition Planning
- Philanthropy/Foundation Planning
- Legacy Preservation
- Family Meeting Management
- Family Education
- Concierge Services
- Unique Access to Private Investments
- Experienced Due Diligence to Vet Investment and Business Opportunities
- Sophisticated Investing Strategies
- Estate Planning
- Advisor Analysis & Coordination
- Individual & Consolidated Reporting
- Risk Management and Asset Protection
- Wealth Preservation Planning
- Investment Policy
- Liquidity Needs
- Advanced Technology Tools
- Federal & Multi-State Income Tax Planning