BUSINESS OWNERS AND ENTREPRENEURS
As a business owner, you focus on running and evolving your business every day. As independent financial and investment advisors for business owners and entrepreneurs, our focus remains on you and your family—managing your wealth with only your best interests in mind. We help business owners answer the questions that are most important to them and construct a long-term strategy for evolving business financial goals leading toward an eventual exit event or succession plan.
- How does the M&A process work?
- What is my business worth?
- What is my exit plan?
- Can I preserve my lifestyle after a transition?
- How do I raise capital?
- How do I raise capital and maintain control of my business?
- What is a succession plan?
- How can I transition my business to my employees? To my family?
- Do I have the right team of advisors?
- When should I start planning for a transition?
- What impact will my business have on my estate?
- How do I psychologically prepare for a liquidity event?
- Will my net outcome be enough to fund my needs for the rest of my life?
- What is my next endeavor?
- How can I support those causes most important to me and my family?
- How can I become a philanthropist?
Each day, we answer these and other questions for our entrepreneurial clients. We work with owners of businesses on their own individual portfolios while assisting them in driving toward net outcomes on their businesses.
Some of the areas we focus on include:
- Executive Planning
- Cash Flow Management
- Business Exit Planning
- Liquidity Needs
- Business Succession Planning
- Investment Management
- Alternative Investments
- Tax and Estate Counseling
- Philanthropic Strategies