About Verdence Capital Advisors
Verdence Capital Advisors, LLC (VCA) is a $3.2 billion Registered Investment Advisor with 39 employees. Verdence provides personalized service focused on in-depth financial planning and advice serving ultra-high net worth families, business owners, entrepreneurs, executives, elite athletes, and entertainers. The firm assists families of significant wealth in effectively allocating capital through long-term planning and portfolio strategy. They also help to facilitate access to public/private alternative investments, real estate, and unique direct deal flow via idea generation, external manager selection, and due diligence. To reduce complexity for its clients, the team manages tax accountants and attorneys while facilitating asset acquisition, bill payment, and concierge services. They also advise on legacy preservation through estate planning, philanthropy, and family services such as governance, succession planning, risk management, and education of future generations.
Job Title: Content Marketing Specialist
Verdence Capital Advisors is seeking a highly motivated and creative Content Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. As a member of our team, you will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to develop sophisticated brand materials for our specialty divisions: Private Wealth, Verdence/FAMILY, Verdence/PRO, Verdence/OCIO.
- Create engaging and informative content across multiple channels, including blog posts, social media, podcasts, videos, and more.
- Collaborate with the branding team to ensure all content is visually appealing and consistent with the Verdence brand.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics to optimize content and marketing strategies.
- Manage and grow Verdence’s media platform, including the website and social media channels.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and incorporate them into Verdence’s content marketing strategy.
- Work with internal teams to identify and create content that promotes Verdence’s services and expertise.
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, and Microsoft Office to create and edit marketing materials.
- Experience with IG Reels, YouTube Shorts, Davinci Resolve, and Adobe Premier is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing, with a focus on creating multimedia content (blog posts, social media, podcasts, videos).
- Strong aesthetic, design, and marketing skills.
- Experience with media platforms, including WordPress, social media platforms, and video and podcast editing software.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is a must.
- Experience with analytics and performance metrics tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively across all teams.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, and paid time off. You will work in a team-oriented culture that values collaboration, creativity, and professional development.
Join the Verdence team and help us build our media platform and share our story with the world. Apply today and take the next step in your content marketing career. Please submit resume and portfolio of project examples.
We will invite prospective candidates to schedule a visit to our office to learn more about the position and meet our team.
Verdence Capital Advisors is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.