About Verdence Capital Advisors
Verdence Capital Advisors, LLC (VCA) is a $3.2 billion Registered Investment Advisor with 39 employees. Verdence provides personalized service focused on in-depth financial planning and advice serving ultra-high net worth families, business owners, entrepreneurs, executives, elite athletes, and entertainers. The firm assists families of significant wealth in effectively allocating capital through long-term planning and portfolio strategy. They also help to facilitate access to public/private alternative investments, real estate, and unique direct deal flow via idea generation, external manager selection, and due diligence. To reduce complexity for its clients, the team manages tax accountants and attorneys while facilitating asset acquisition, bill payment, and concierge services. They also advise on legacy preservation through estate planning, philanthropy, and family services such as governance, succession planning, risk management, and education of future generations.
Primary Purpose of the Position
Verdence is in search of an insightful and detail-oriented Performance Reporting Analyst to support the Verdence team and relationships with third-party systems. The candidate will be responsible for creating, developing, and maintaining client performance records, communicating with third-party systems, and managing key metrics. A successful candidate is proactive and keeps up to date with technological advancements to communicate with the broader Verdence team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy workplace, enjoys optimizing business processes, and is excited to collaborate with fellow team members/senior management.
- Maintain client performance records
- Key contact between Verdence and 3rd party reporting system
- Work the with Verdence team to create, develop, and maintain custom performance reports for key clientele
- Update, monitor, and manage all key metrics regarding private investments, private and equity, and direct investments – capital calls, drawdowns, outflows, etc.
- Manage connections between various technologies used throughout the firm
- Consolidate investments within specific separately managed portfolios
- Keep up to date with all technological upgrades and enhancements to the Verdence performance reporting system
- Train and communicate with the Verdence team on all upgrades and enhancements
- Some manual entry with alternative investments may be required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a relevant field
- 2-5 years of work experience in financial reporting or a related role
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Desire to join a positive team culture
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines
- Demonstrate professionalism and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and improve upon processes
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with Orion, SalesForce, MS Office, eMoney, Tamarac, Black Diamond and RedTail is not required but preferred
- Compensation plan includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Cash Bonus
- Profit Sharing Units
- Career Growth Potential/Advancement
- Team/Family Culture
- Dynamic Industry
- Employer Benefits include:
- Health Savings Plan
- 401(k) Matching Program
Verdence Capital Advisors is committed to providing our employees with a comprehensive total rewards benefit program, including wellness, retirement, and quality-of-life benefits.
Submit your resume to Kevin at KCuff@verdence.com
We will invite prospective candidates to schedule a visit to our office to learn more about the position and meet our team.
Verdence Capital Advisors is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.